Worked on my truck yesterday and had to take Jackson to the airport today so I didn’t get much done around here this weekend. I did however get the low tunnel up and get kale planted. I also planted a few marigolds – its a little cold for them but they may make it. I did make one change this year over last year. I use PVC pipe and I usually stick it in the ground. This year I installed pipe brackets on the side of the bed. It seems to have a lot more stability than years past. I zip tie all the pipe together for easy disassembly. One good thing – I didn’t have to use any plastic. This is made from the roof of the greenhouse project. I do plan on putting one over the carrot bed so I can go ahead and get them planted.