Feeding the Freezer



I cooked 5 pounds of ground beef in the crockpot today to feed the freezer. I split it up into quart size freezer bags, 75% of it plain and to the other 25% I add Taco seasoning. This allows me to make spaghetti or tacos in about 15 minutes WHILE holding and or nursing a tiny baby. I cook all this meat in the crockpot so I can ignore it and go about my busy day, I did this on saturday. I also made double the recipe of cookie dough and split half of it into 2 bags and froze that as well for easy homemad ecookies on the go.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s