Reality TV = Stupid
I thinkt he whole reality tv thing has gotten out of control. I remeber back in the day there were some top quality sitcoms. Those went byebye and the hour long show came about. Dont get me wrong as I like some of that stuff.
I just saw a commercial for a new reality show “celeberty bull riding” i think it will be on CMT. What a waste of air time.
Remeber when MTV had music videos? I sure do. THe first 10 vids I think
- “Video Killed the Radio Star” by The Buggles
- “You Better Run” by Pat Benatar
- “She Won’t Dance” by Rod Stewart
- “You Better You Bet” by The Who
- “Little Susie’s on the Up” by Ph.D.
- “We Don’t Talk Anymore” by Cliff Richard
- “Brass in Pocket” by The Pretenders
- “Time Heals” by Todd Rundgren
- “Take It on the Run” by REO Speedwagon
- “Rockin’ the Paradise” by Styx
To be honest I cant remeber the last time I saw a video on MTV. Now its stuff like “Jackass” well I look out the shop window and see that everyday. “Pimp my ride”, thats MTV isnt it? Not to be sterotypical but shouldnt that be on something lik BET?